Starting a New Crew
So you want to start a brand new Crew? How exciting! There are a few things you have to do first. Below is a step-by-step process of creating a new Crew - these are further explained in the Crew Starter Kit.
1) Be interested in becoming a Rover
2) Contact the WARC Chairman on
3) Contact other Crews in your District
4) Attend a meeting of an existing Crew
5) Find a group of friends to help start the Crew!
6) Receive and complete a G1 form - Apply to register a new section
7) Contact your Group Leader
8) Contact your District Commissioner
9) Find a Sponsor Crew
10) Find or Pursue a Rover Adviser
11) Elect a Crew Executive
12) Get some of the WARC Executive to attend an Activity
13) Attend a WARC Meeting
Another resource beneficial to new and existing Crew's alike is the Crew Development Plan - this allows you to take an in-depth look at your Crew's membership, goals, business plans and more. You can review this every 12 months, or as necessary.